Friday, May 25, 2012

That Moment...

If there is one overused, hackneyed phrase it's 'that moment.' As in, "That moment when you realize that you're out of cheerios, which like re-ally sucks because I really wanted a bowl." Or, "That moment when you realize that your car is out of gas." Actually that last one kind of works, because, in that moment you do realize something crucial. But my point still stands. Please for the love of all that is holy stop! You don't sound ironic you sound pathetic. Somebody who really isn't at all creative pretending to be so a bunch of people will like their Facebook status update.

The next time I see a status including that phrase I'm going to hunt you down and punch you in the face. Seriously, by the time I've finished this I've already punched myself in the face four and half times.

No comments:

Post a Comment